Caravan Servicing Brisbane
Accurate Caravans provide caravan servicing in Brisbane. With a range of servicing options available, from log book services to a complete platinum service, Accurate Caravans are the experts you want to call. With years of industry experience, Accurate Caravans know how to make caravan servicing in Brisbane as easy as possible for you. Even better, Accurate Caravans take the stress out of servicing your RV by offering a full onsite service option! Give the team at Accurate Caravans a call and you’ll be sure to receive the best caravan servicing in Brisbane.
Log Book Service
Are you after a log book service for your RV? Our servicing is comprehensive and meticulous and will not void your manufacturer’s warranty.
Most motor homes come with a specific maintenance and servicing manual, and here at Accurate Caravans we take great care to follow the manual closely, ensuring we use the correct sealants and lubricants recommended by the manufacturer. Don’t forget to bring your service book so we can stamp and approve your service history!
Are you heading away on a long awaited holiday? Book your RV in with Accurate Caravans for a platinum service before you head off. Holiday with peace of mind knowing your RV has been comprehensively serviced. Our platinum service includes:
- Removing wheels and rotating (please advise if
you would like to rotate the spare)
- Checking for rim damage check tyre wear and splits check wheel bearings, cleaning and re-packing with grease
If new bearings are required we keep the old
bearings to show you the wear and why they needed changing
- Cleaning and adjusting brakes
- Checking brake magnets
- Checking brake shoes and drums.
- Replacing bearing seals
- Inspection of suspension bushes, rollers,
rockers, mounts, shackles and spring packs
- Full visual under body inspection
- Looking for cracks in the chassis, loose wires
and piping, floor damage and water tank security
- Greasing corner stabilisers winding down to
check complete operation
- Checking jockey wheel operation check coupling
bolts and wear
- Adjusting hand brake
- Painting draw bar (if required)
- Hot water anode (if applicable)
- Checking tail, number plate and marker lamps for
- Checking tyre pressure
- Torque set wheel nuts
- Shining tyres